Thursday, February 26, 2009

I donated my miles for a greener environment



I earned some 27,500 miles from Cathay Pacific on my business trip to Canada in 2005. Earlier this month, I got an email stating that my miles are expiring at the end of the month. I was very busy so I almost forgot to redeem my miles!

I tried to redeem my miles by buying my mom a plane ticket to LA but it was not enough. Also, it's not transferable! I have no plans of traveling for pleasure just yet so I looked around their website and I discovered that I can donate my miles for a greener environment! The thought of helping the environment by donating something I hardly lifted a finger for sounded encouraging... and it makes me feel good despite the troubles I am facing right now.

Looking at this screen shot made my day.

No comments: