Sunday, November 06, 2005

My Greek Attempt

I am no cooking expert. In fact, I am a kitchen idiot. I morph into a 3-year-old whenever I am in the kitchen. With a knife or a laddle in hand, I say "Hey, can I brush my teeth or comb my hair with this?"

Lo and behold! Some ancient spirit possessed by earthly body! I found myself making Greek dinner for my family! I am no longer like a 5-year-old... but err... like a 9-year-old. Not bad, ei?!

I was so proud of myself I took a picture of my "creation" and posted it here. It's called Souvlaki -- Greek Sandwich. I also had Greek Salad on the side. My favorite was my tomato wedgies, onions and crumbled Feta cheese... heavenly!

Now I shall summon another spirit to take me to the kitchen again and whip up another dish. Hmmm.... I've been to Bollywood last Friday night. I need some Indian chef spirit to possess me this time... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

billydee said...

pag-uwi ko ha, dapat may nakahandang greek food for me! wheee!

sha said...

mukhang getting ready ah hehehe :)