Thursday, March 11, 2010

What Time Management?

Why do I always find my evenings too short? Quite frankly, I am more excited about going home from work than going to work. Ofcourse, I am very very very grateful to still be working in the middle of the recession. Not that I dread going to work -- I still look forward to work... but it's not as exciting as what I do after work.

I cook. I bake.
I plan my menu. I make a grocery list.
I skim through weekly ads, clip coupons, and again make my grocery list.
I go to the gym for Yoga or a 30-minute swim.
I watch TV or "watch TV" through my laptop. I love Desperate Housewives, Cougar Town, Shark Tank, House, sometimes Amazing Race.
I facebook. I google. I wikipedia. (Websites are now verbs!)
I organize. I mess things up just to reorganize them again. (I used to do this a lot when I had no TV nor laptop.)
I do my laundry (a necessary evil).
I manage my finances. Pay bills. More bills.
I blog when I can.
And the list goes on!

The funny thing is... I live alone, with no kids to take care of... yet I feel like I am preoccupied with too many things to do! I don't know how working mothers do it! They are superheroes!

Time Management? I badly need that. Now. Time is running out!

No comments: